Reading

06:29

The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. 
- Dr. Seuss

I'm currently wading my way through the very famous Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I received this book for Christmas from a dear friend of mine. 
So far, so good. I don't usually enjoy the type of just letter books but this one is somehow different I seem to be enjoying it.
Whilst I was reading it the other day I got to thinking that I NEEDED to see the film of it because the book is just amazing, it truly is. And so I rented to film and watched it, and I must say it is a very good film! Although it does make you cry! Also Emma Watson also stars in it, although for the life of me I can't imagine her to be anyone else but Hermione hehe! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments