Long time no see X Update

06:56

I realise that I haven't blogged for quite some time. So far 2016 has already had its ups and downs, however I'm trying to just take it for what it is, and only look at the positives.

A little update: 

University 



I am still study at uni, and after my first semester there I achieved two 2:1 grades and a first in linguistics! I still can't believe I managed to obtain a first, but I feel so happy and proud that I have. I have also decided to do my dissertation in linguistics! 

Travel 



This spring I am going to Majorca for a week. I am so excited for the sunshine. These cold wintery days are certainly getting me down! 

In addition to Majorca I have also been invited back to Romania to teach English! I am going this time for only three weeks, I am so excited to see the lovely people I met last year! I love Romania it's such a beautiful place. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments